BOOKKEEPING SERVICES – GOLD COAST
CS Accountants & Bookkeeping understand that with today’s time restraints maintaining your records and accounts presents a huge challenge for small businesses. With constant ATO lodgement obligations, you require your bookkeeping to be accurate, up-to-date and most importantly cost effective.
With over 7 years’ experience in dealing with company accounts, CS Accountants & Bookkeeping can help you improve your business and reporting needs.
The team consists of Degree Qualified Accountants, Certified Xero Partner, CPA Member and Registered Tax Agent.
As our bookkeepers work closely with and are supported by our CPA tax accountants, our high standard of service results in more accurate accounts which means your accounting fees are kept to a minimum at year end, as fewer corrections are required.
Experienced with a wide range of accounting packages including – MYOB, Quickbooks & Xero.
Let us save you time and worry by ensuring your accounts are up to date and your lodgement obligations are always met on time, leaving you free to run your business.
Bookkeeping Services include:
- Mobile Bookkeeper (After hours by appointment only with normal trading hours 9-5pm)
- BAS & IAS Preparation
- Business Performance Reports, Monthly Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet Reports, reports for finance company
- Budget & Cashflow Reports
- Budget Variance Reports
- MYOB/Quickbooks and Xero Data Entry & Management (extended to other software if required and needed)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll & Superannuation Processing and Payments (meeting new streamlining obligations)
- Debtor & Creditor Management (and actual payment of suppliers and employee wages if required)
- Software Training & Installation
- Software Conversion to Xero and other software as required
- Discussion and support regarding employee award wages/federal wages/salaries/contracts and employee agreements.